I just finished watching the “Rock Of Love” reunion show on VH1 and noticed some of the girls looked much better than on the show – specifically Heather. Here she is in a “before” picture on the left and an “after” picture on the right. Remember my rant about Anchorwoman getting cancelled because the star was too tan and looked too old? I thought a lot of the girls on Rock Of Love were too tan, thus looking years older than their true age.
Personally I think a light tan achieved from self-tanners can make someone appear “fresh” and “glowy” (how Heather now looks) but when you take the tanning too far, you just look haggard and old. This is especially true when you are over 30, since you probably have years of sun damage behind you and all that tanning has already started to turn your skin to leather! And I know you are saying that Heather looks younger because her hair and makeup is better, but the first thing I always look at is a person’s skin.
If you were a sun worshiper in the past, it’s never too late to turn your skin around and work on achieving a healthy complexion!
• Visit your Dermatologist and have a full-body check for possibly cancerous lesions. Early detection is important!
• Start wearing good sunscreen every day and don’t spend more than 20 minutes a day in the sun.
• Once your tan fades, get a series of light chemical peels and Photo Facials to lessen the appearance of your current sun damage.
• Achieve a healthy glow with self-tanners.
• After a few months, marvel at how much younger you appear!